Monday 20 April 2009

Croft - Rounds 1 & 2 - 18/19 April

Well, we got there, it wasn't the best lead up but I do have a habit of making things difficult for myself! In hindsight, testing the new bike and trying to fix a few minor niggles whilst at the first round of the Championship, may not have been the best approach, but I am happy to say I am pleased with the new bike and although not achieving the results I was hoping for or expecting, I kept it upright and have a small list of things to do before the next round at Cadwell.

I did gain a few points towards the Championship (a 15th and 14th) but am in severe need of a fitness plan! My starts were up to my usual standard (quick off the line) but I struggled to maintain the pace throughout the races.

Jagger

No comments:

Post a Comment